Welcome to Alias Social! We are a Serious GTAV FiveM Role Play Community. As such, all posts made on this site must be made IN-CHARACTER. The only area of exemption is the "WELCOME!" Forum where you can post as your real self. Failure to abide by this will result in the loss of access to the forums as a whole. Thank you!

IrishKnight

Tell us who you are and why you joined Alias Social.
IrishKnight

IrishKnight

Post by IrishKnight »

Hi, my name is IrishKnight but most people refer to me as Irish, I'm 22 years old and in the Army. Even if I am not the most mechanically inclined person, I love looking at nice cars, trucks, bikes, etc., and am always trying to learn how to work on any of them. I don't have the most hobbies as being in the military I don't always have much time, but I consider gaming one of my hobbies, and ill play just about any game especially if its co-op/multiplayer as I love working in a team. I've been in the Fivem community for quite a few years off and on until I found Alias, my first real RP home as I like to call it. I've been part of the server for just over a year as I joined the growing community back in August of last year. This server and the people who populate have come along way in that short amount of time, switching from vMenu only to full on Qbcore framework in about half a year with such a small team at the time was an amazing achievement. This group has faced so much together it has made this community stronger and better in the long run, and I think that's why I don't plan to leave anytime soon. If you see me in server, its most likely when I'm on my LEO character, Cpt. Wyatt Murray, or my trucker Bran Clayton. I also play as a criminal character with a guy named John Collins but he's currently serving a long jail sentence for his past misdeeds. I'm also a Server Moderator so any issues you may have, come to me first as i may be able to sort it out on my level before stepping it up to anyone higher.